Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year
We do not use an answering service so your call will will nearly be always answered, if not a return call will be made to you.
As funeral directors, our primary role is to work with you as a family as you prepare to say the final goodbye to your loved one.
For more information or to talk in person, please call us on T: 00353872463377 or email E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Respecting the wishes of you and the deceased
- Respecting the wishes of you and the deceased as well as any religious or cultural requirements.
- Providing you with the information you require to decide what type of funeral you would like for your loved one.
- Caring for the remains of your loved one in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Enabling you, your family and your friends to view your loved one’s remains as and when you would like.
With you at every Step
- Making the funeral and committal arrangements on your behalf which includes obtaining official certificates and permits as required.
- Making any other arrangements you would like us to make such as placing death notices, organising refreshments or a meal for family and friends after the funeral, accepting and handing over charitable donations, memorial cards, headstones or seeking permission to scatter ashes at a particular place.