Non-religious ceremonies and civil funerals can be held in a location of your choice, with or without the assistance of a civil celebrant.
Cummins Funeral Home. offer families unique spaces within their funeral home in which they can celebrate the life of a loved one in a way that honours their wishes.
We will work with you to:
- Find and arrange the best place for you to hold the ceremony (this could be at a Cummins Funeral Directors, the deceased or family members home or at the crematorium (if choosing a cremation), or some other location).
- Help you decide on the removal.
- Put you in touch with one of our trusted Humanist or civil celebrants if you would like a celebrant.
- Help you decide on the content of the ceremony:
- The people who will take part and what they will do.
- Music and musicians.
- Poetry and other readings.
- If you decide to use Cummins Funeral Directors own venue, we will also arrange for people overseas to attend the funeral using our technology if appropriate.
For more information or to talk to one of our experienced funeral arrangers, please call us on T: 00353872463377 or email E:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.