Where a family would like a religious funeral ceremony, much of the preparation of the content of the ceremony is often arranged directly with the celebrant. This will include deciding on:
- The people who will take part and the things they will do.
- Favourite hymns or music.
- Readings, poetry and prayers.
- The removal.
- The committal.
Cummins Funeral Directors are available to provide support and advice to the family as they decide how they would like the funeral ceremony to take place.
Where a family would like a religious ceremony for their loved one, but does not have a link with a church or other place of worship, we can assist in making the necessary arrangements. We are also able to assist with advice on:
- Popular hymns and music.
- Suggested scripture readings and poetry.
- Musicians and singers.
- The design and print of a Mass booklet or Order of Service.
- Recording of a favourite piece of music to be played at the ceremony.
- Church flowers and floral tributes.
If you would like a religious ceremony to take place at a location other than a church or other place of worship, we will work with you to locate the best location for your needs and a celebrant. We will also help you to agree the content of the ceremony providing as much advice as is required.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.